Thursday, July 30, 2009

A walk in the park

We are supporters of our local state park. We go there 3 or 4 times a week to see the wildlife. We have seen deer, fox, raccoon and groundhogs. We went on a hike at Patapsco Valley State Park last weekend. Here are some pics:

I don't know the name of this flower but it is orange in reality. I see them around quite a bit.

This is one of the tunnels that go under the railroad that runs through the park.



This is my family minus me. I was behind the camera. Notice my daughter. She's apparently a future model.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    Thanks for following my blog! I will check in with your blog to see your next post.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! Following you from Cafemom. Hope you'll drop by my blog as well. Have a great weekend!

    http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete